If you have enrolment number of your Aadhar Card then you can download your Aadhar with few clicks from UIDAI official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. We are writing some easy steps for our readers to download Aadhar card.
Follow the below instructions to download Aadhar Card:
- Please open Aadhar download page by clicking here.
- Then enter your Enrolment No, Date or Time, Full Name, Pincode, Security code and registered mobile number in the box.
- Click on Get One Time Password button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number in some time.
- Please enter the OTP and box and click on Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer.
Please try to understand by below image ⇓
Note: Please enter your city Pincode as the password to open your Aadhar Card.
If you are facing any problem then please contact us by commenting below. We will try to solve your problem.
Recommended for you: